CBMI 2017 is calling for technical demonstrations that will be showcased at the workshop. The topics covered are the same as announced in the main call for papers, among them, but not exclusively, multimedia and social media search and retrieval, user interaction and visualization, multimedia content management and media analytics.
In particular, we welcome special demonstrations related to these two areas:
- Demonstrators aiming at showcasing improvements and advances in user experience and interaction when dealing with applications and services on the topic areas covered by the workshop;
- Demonstrations that make use of visualization and interaction to better illustrate the algorithmic advances and the potential of proposed methods and processes.
If the technical contributions of the demonstration have already been published or presented elsewhere we expect the submissions to show novelty in the demonstration and the presentation of results.
Authors are invited to submit their demo proposals as demo papers of 4 pages maximum. All peer-reviewed, accepted and registered papers will be published in the workshop’s proceedings that is traditionally indexed and distributed by IEEE Xplore and ACM DL.The demos will be presented at CBMI in a dedicated demo session. The submissions will be peer reviewed in single blind process and the workshop will be held in English.
For guidelines and submission procedure see Paper submission.
- Demo paper submission deadline: extended to March 14, 2017;
- Notification of acceptance: April 28, 2017;
- Camera-ready papers due: May 9, 2017.