INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINAL SUBMISSION OF ICPR 2020 CAMERA-READY PAPERS
Submission Wizard for the ICPR 2020 is available on PaperCept Conference Management System HERE
Please read these instructions carefully and follow them exactly to minimize problems and delays with production of the conference proceedings
- Improve manuscript incorporating reviewer comments.
- Validate your camera-ready paper
- Complete and submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright form.
- Complete the final submission information.
- Submit the validated PDF to the paper collection site.
- Register one author at the Conference
These steps are detailed below.
1. Improve manuscript incorporating reviewer comments.
- Though your paper is accepted for presentation at the conference and inclusion in the proceedings, there is still room for improvement as suggested by the reviewers.
- Page limits must be maintained.
2. Validate your camera-ready paper for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
- IEEE requires that all papers to be entered into the IEEE Xplore digital library meet the IEEE style guidelines. Papers that do not meet these guidelines will not be placed in Xplore.
- LaTeX and MS-Word style files compatible with IEEE requirements are available through the ICPR 2020 web site
- Use the PDF validator in Papercept to validate your paper before submitting your camera-ready version. The validatordoes not collect the papers. After validating your paper, you must still upload it to the camera-ready paper collection Papercept Conference Management System website for production.
- Do not include page numbers in your camera-ready paper.
- Do not use very large images in your figures. As a rule, your images will look fine at 600 pixels per inch and you should down-sample the images used in your figures accordingly.
- Page limit is 8 pages including references. Papers that are longer than 8 pages will not be processed and will not appear in the conference proceedings or on IEEE Xplore.
3. Complete and digitally sign the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form
- Papers without completed copyright forms will not appear on the conference proceedings disk and will not be enrolled in IEEE Xplore.
4. Complete the final submission information
- Please ensure that the submission information (including title, authors, abstract etc.) is updated with your most recent version.
5. Final paper submission for production
- Upload the validated camera-ready PDF file in the paper collection Papercept Conference Management System website for production. You will be able to submit the validated PDF to the paper collection site only after completing the above steps
- We need to receive the camera ready version for inclusion in the Conference proceedings by October 22, 2020 at the latest
- Papers that arrive after the deadline may not appear in the conference proceedings and may not be placed in IEEE Xplore.
6. Register at least one author for the conference
- At least one author of your paper should register at ICPR 2020 in non-student fee by October 22 to guarantee the inclusion of your paper in the conference proceedings.