For the first time ICPR will employ a two-round review process similar to journal submissions. New papers can be submitted in either the first or second round. Papers that are submitted in the first round and not accepted can be encouraged to revise and re-submit, thus enabling the authors to address reviewer concerns and improve their work for a second round review. Due to the two-round submission process ICPR2020 will not have a rebuttal option. Authors should consider this if submitting only to the second round.
Deadlines for Authors
- First round submission deadline: April 15, 2020 [11:59 p.m. Central European Std Time]
Final Decisions to Authors: June 15, 2020
- Second round submission deadline: July 10, 2020 [11:59 p.m. Central European Std Time]
Final Decisions to Authors: September 30, 2020
- Camera Ready for IEEE Proceedings: October 15, 2020
Paper Formatting Instructions
ICPR 2020 follows a single-blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in their papers as illustrated in the sample templates.
Template for submission in Word or Latex can be downloaded here
Submissions should be made to the appropriate Conference tracks. All papers will be peer reviewed single-blind. The accepted papers will be published by IEEE and will be available in the IEEExplore. Submissions should be 6 pages minimum, 8 pages maximum including references (IEEE format).
Submission Wizard for the ICPR 2020 is available on PaperCept Conference Management System HERE
IAPR Ethical Requirements for Authors
IAPR requires that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that:
- The paper is substantially original and that no paper substantially similar in content has been
submitted or will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review period.
- The paper does not contain any plagiarism.
- The paper will be presented by the author or a co-author in person.
- IAPR retains the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude
the authors of such papers from future IAPR community activities.
For the full statement of IAPR ethical requirements for authors see link: http://www.iapr.org/constitution/soe.php
ICPR 2020 reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if its authors or a proxy do not present the paper at the Conference.