The free webinars was facilitated by different museum experts in Europe about diverse topics in the museum field to museum professionals in Europe and beyond.
- New digital tools and techniques for Cultural Heritage and Museums was delivered on 1 June 2016 facilitated by Prof. Alberto Del Bimbo, Dr. Andrea Ferracani and Dr. Daniele Pezzatini (MICC and NEMECH) View the webinar https://youtu.be/XuuIqMkY5xQ
- La place des émotions dans les musées: le point de vue du scénographe was delivered on 28 September 2016 Arch. Lorenzo Greppi. View the webinar https://youtu.be/N_s5ROwKsoI
- Museums as intercultural spaces: exploring new paradigms was delivered on 30 November 2016 facilitated by Simona Bodo. View the webinar https://youtu.be/kPiHGv8_72k
- The great revolution of European museums – was delivered on 5 April 2017 facilitated by Prof Massimo Negri. View the webinar https://youtu.be/eYJeurfgeFs
- Museums Health and Well Being was delivered on 16 June 2017 by Mark O’Neill. View the webinar https://youtu.be/NtfkQ0kuFp4
- The NL Factor – A journey in the educational world of Dutch museums was delivered on 29 January 2018 by Margherita Sani. View the webinar https://youtu.be/I2zavmYB5gQ
- Museums for All? Going beyond ramps and toilets to embrace access and inclusion for Deaf and disabled people delivered by Michèle Taylor on 16 May 2018 https://youtu.be/PDUVkzgsbj0
- From mines to mind-maps: A dialogue-based approach to museum planning at Spaç Prison delivered by Jonathan Eaton and Mirian Bllaci on 25 June 2018 https://youtu.be/MUh_o83Tkig
- Maker-in-Residence: How museum professionals can collaborate with local creative partners delivered by Jenny Siung , Head of Education at the Chester Beatty Library, on 30 October2018 https://youtu.be/STXebjDNbBM
- Museums, Markets and Eudaimonia, facilitated by Marie Briguglio, Professor, University of Malta on 25 February 2019.
Check here for further information