Vivit – Live Italian, the Italian portal in the world, has been presented on March 11, 2015, 11:00am in the Council Room of the Department of Law, Roma Tre University – Language Centre Via Ostiense 159 – Rome.
VIVIT is a repository of information materials and tools for Italians abroad, in particular for those of second and third generation. The media database is representative of the Italian language and culture and it aims to become a point of reference for those who want to establish a strong cultural contact remotely with our country.
The project VIVIT was created by the Accademia della Crusca in collaboration with CLIEO and MICC (centers of excellence of the University of Florence), University of Modena and Reggio Emilia and University of Padova and is funded by the FIRB (Fund for Investments of Basic Research of the Ministry of University and Research). The program of the presentation is available in the following agenda.
- Mario Panizza, Rector of the Roma Tre University
- Paolo Benvenuti, Director of the Department of Law of the University Roma Tre
- Claudio Marazzini, President of the Accademia della Crusca
Introduction of Elizabeth Bonvino, Director of the University Language Centre – Roma Tre
Coordinated by Paul D’Achille, Accademia della Crusca and Roma Tre University
Presentation of the project and demo of the portal: Francesco Sabatini, General Coordinator
Remarks by Vincenzo Zeno-Zencovich, Rector of the University of International Studies Roma (Unint)
Insights by the Research Unit:
- Nicoletta Maraschio, Unit University of Florence
- Cecilia Robustelli, Unit University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Maria Elena Duso, Unit University of Padua
- Andrea Ferracani, Media Integration and Communcation Center – MICC – University of Florence
- Marco Biffi, Centre for Historical and Theoretical Italian Linguistics, European Languages, Oriental Languages - CLIEO – University of Florence